5 Healthy eating tips to help your brain
1. Eat lots of proteins and raw vegetables & fruit, particularly blueberries, strawberries and spinach which improve short term memory loss. Blackcurrants increase mental agility.
2. Go 'brown' with your grains, pastas, bread to get trickles of brain energy through the day
3. Avoid refined sugars altogether. Over consuption can lead to cognitive impairment
4. Watch for your food allergens. Eliminate milk then gluten, then both for a week at a time and see what occurs. Increased consumption for some people affects the brain.
5. Last, but certainly not leastOmega-3. The list of brain benefits is endless!